The Safeguarding Team at Saint George's C of E All-through School has a duty to monitor children who have been identified as having welfare or protection concerns and will notify Children’s Services as soon as possible when there is a significant concern or risk to a child.
Lead - Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL):
Mrs Hartley – Assistant Headteacher
Deputy - Designated Safeguarding Lead:
Other DSL-trained staff are:
- Mr Lille (Head of Secondary Phase)
- Mrs Carey (SENDCo and Assistant Headteacher)
- Mrs Palmer (Deputy Head of Primary Phase)
- Miss Pye (Head of Sixth Form)
- Miss Morgan (KS5 Learning Mentor)
- Miss Warburton (Year 2 Teacher and Phase 2 Leader)
- Mr Henry (Community Leader)
- Mrs Bell (Community Leader)
- Mrs Gasson (Community Leader)
- Guidance for safer working practice for those working with children and young people in education settings.
- How social media is used to encourage travel to Syria and Iraq.
- Information sharing advice for practitioners providing safeguarding services to children, young people, parents and carers.
- Keeping children safe in Education 2022
- Multi-agency statutory guidance on female genital mutilation.
- Preventing youth violence and gang involvement.
- The Prevent duty.
- What to do if you’re worried a child is being abused.
- Working Together to Safeguard Children.