At Saint George’s C of E school we uphold the highest commitment to supporting all of our students to achieve excellent progress in a supportive environment. This is done through high quality teaching, learning and assessment, differentiated for individual students as necessary, by our teaching staff. We also offer excellent pastoral care for all of our students.
In some cases students require additional support from the SEND team. This may take the form of; Teaching Assistant support in class, group work, one to one withdrawal, or specific and targeted intervention.
We work in close partnership with parents and seek support from outside agencies as necessary.
To view our SEND policy, please visit the policies section of our website.
SEND and Inclusion Team:
- SENCO – Mrs L Carey
- Deputy Headteacher for inclusion – Mr M Baker
- SEND link Governor- Mrs S Oag
Behaviour and Pastoral:
Assistant Headteacher (Behaviour & Attitudes) – Mrs E Hartley
Pastoral Team (Community Leaders):
- Mrs E Hartley & Mr H Henry – Salisbury Community Leader
- Mr H Henry – Rochester Community Leader
- Mrs E Bell – Canterbury Community Leader
- Mrs E Gasson – York Community Leader
- Mrs S Neat – Resilience & Wellbeing Mentor
- Mrs M Smith – Resilience & Wellbeing Administrator
- Family Support Officer – Mrs C Fry
- Chaplain – Rev T Oliver
- B Ben–Romdhane
- L Blake-Hammond
- A Giles
- J Keene
- C Knight
- S Finch
- H Benning
- S Suman
To view the Kent County Council SEND Local offer, click here