**As part of steps taken in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the government announced that all statutory key stage 1 and 2 assessments, tests and GCSEs, AS levels, A levels, other regulated general qualifications and some vocational and technical qualifications due to take place in schools and colleges in England in summer 2020 and in spring and summer 2021 would not go ahead as planned.
Qualification grades achieved using alternative assessment arrangements in 2020 and 2021 will not be used to produce the normal suite of institution level performance measures (for example Attainment 8, or level 3 value added) and Qualification Achievement Rates (QARs).
Due to 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 not being published, please see below 2018-2019 measures until new results are collected.
The 2019 cohort at Saint George’s worked incredibly hard to achieve their very best in the exams this year. The percentage of pupils gaining a grade 4 or better in English and Maths is the highest that the school has ever achieved, as are the Attainment 8 score and the percentage of pupils gaining the English Baccalaureate.
- Shadow data for the new Progress 8 measure puts us at +0.14. This indicates we are well above the national floor standard of -0.5.
- 65% of students achieved 9 – 4 in both English and Maths.
- 35% of students achieved 9 – 5 in both English and Maths
- 79.1% of students achieved 9 – 4 in English.
- 54.0% of students achieved 9 – 5 in English
- 69.3% of students achieved 9 – 4 in Maths.
- 47.2% of students achieved 9 – 5 in Maths
- 53% of students were entered for the English Baccalaureate
- 22% of students attained a standard pass in the English Baccalaureate
- 10% of students attained a strong pass in the English Baccalaureate
- Attainment 8 43.88
- 94% of our students have remained in Education, Employment or Training.
For more information, please click here for national performance tables.