We are extremely proud of our 2016 cohort who worked incredibly hard to achieve their very best in all exams this year. We are particularly proud of the progress that was made by the student. Our Progress 8 figure of +0.23 is well above the national average of -0.03
- Our Best 8 value added figure for 2016 remains significantly above the national performance at +1025.
- Shadow data for the new Progress 8 measure puts us at +0.23. This indicates we are well above the national floor standard of -0.5 and that the progression of all students in the 2016 cohort is a clear strength.
- 58% of students achieved A*-C in both English and Maths.
- 69.8% of students achieved A*-C in English.
- 64.7% of students achieved A*-C in Maths.
- 10% of our pupils attained the English Baccalaureate.
- 92% of pupils made expected progress in English, which is well above the national performance.
- 66% of pupils made expected progress in Maths.
- 94% of our pupils have remained in Education, Employment or Training.
For more information, please click here for national performance tables.