Aletheia schools welcome those of all faiths and none and are proud of the inclusive nature and diversity of each cohort. Aletheia schools are motivated by Christian values to serve our communities by improving the life chances of local children. Our schools seek to embody the experience of community, where gifts are shared, where the emphasis is on what can be contributed and where each is given according to need. At the heart of the Aletheia, vision are the belief in educational excellence and the belief that Aletheia is called to serve pupils, staff, parents and the local community by providing places where children and young people develop and thrive intellectually, socially, culturally and spiritually.
AAT will deliver its vision by:
- Developing a Trust for all ages /phases of education, with member schools working in partnership and learning from each other.
- Promoting an ethos based on a belief in the value and potential of every student to achieve excellence academically and in their wider studies and become fully the best person they can be.
- Pursuing educational excellence, so that outcomes for all learners are as good as they can be.
- Creating strong leadership at all levels that impacts effectively on academy performance.
- Providing a sustainable model to support a self-improving school system.