Skip to content
Sixth Form Dates
- There is a Sixth Form assembly each week on Friday’s during Period 6 – Year 13 on Week A; Year 13 on Week B.
- The Head Boy & Girl meet weekly and they in turn will meet with the Prefects to delegate responsibilities.
- After-school provision for Year 12 and 13 students is made available by the subject teachers (see subject teachers directly for details).
- Easter revision is targeted to key students who need extra support leading up to their summer exams and coursework submissions. In some cases the revision is ‘open to all’ students in the subject.
- The summer exam and immersion timetable will be released in Term 4. I recommend that students attend all of their immersion sessions in the run up to the exams.
- All Year 12 students will be out on a work experience placement in Term 6 the last week of term. (See the work experience page for more detail).